- Bilingual: English/Spanish, both oral and written.
- Associates degree with emphasis in accounting or finance; or equivalent work experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel spreadsheets) and accounting software applications (SAP).
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail with proven ability to resolve problems.
- Ability to work independently under general supervision.
- Previous experience working with international exchange rates and tax rates preferred.
- Customer Service oriented.
369 Total Views 2 Views Today
Please like & share: