Qualifications: The Expectations
- Hard work – everyone in our organization works hard to keep guests happy. For Hotel Service Members (Stewards), that means waiting tables, servicing staterooms, and responding to all requests with courtesy.
- Long hours – While on the ship, you live where you work. That means you have responsibilities every day, even early in the morning and late at night.
- Commitment to Excellence – Everything we do is for the safety, comfort and enjoyment of our guests. Every request should be handled with precision and care.
Ground Rules If this unique travel experience is of interest, just make sure you will comply with each of these criteria and we would love to hear from you:
- You are at least 18 years old and have graduated from high school.
- You are an American citizen or legally permitted to work in the United States.
- The 12-7-12 Rule. You have to be willing to work at least 12 hours a day, 7 days a week, for 12 consecutive weeks (the length of a college semester).
- The US Coast Guard requires a pre-employment drug test that includes tests for marijuana. We are also an alcohol free company.
- You can meet moderate physical demands, including lifting, bending, climbing, and long periods of standing or walking.
- Calm under pressure – and positive attitude.
- Must be well groomed and not have any major arm or neck tattoos.
514 Total Views 1 Views Today
Please like & share: