Skills and Experience:
- Professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven experience in a customer service environment.
- High level of computer proficiency.
- Professional and outgoing demeanor.
- Ability to communicate diplomatically and tactfully in order to develop close relationships with internal and external customers.
- Problem solving, multi-tasking, time management and organizational skills.
- Proven ability to follow directions and/or work independently as necessary.
- Proven ability to function in team environment.
- Willingness to work flexible hours
- Understanding of company vision and devotion to developing positive, successful and interactive customer and Partner relationships.
- Experience in travel industry, insurance claims processing, foreign language and bilingual skills is preferred but not necessary.