- Guarding the Front Door – Hiring Selectivity:
- Meet with the local workforce office, cooperate with non-profits, recommend paid advertising, and work with offsite recruitment location to attract applicants.
- Ensure that all screening requirements are completed and the recruitment/retention tracker is maintained: Show applicants the New Applicant Video, conduct interviews, review work history, define essential job functions and explain the benefits of a career with PSSI.
- Manage 24-Hour Experience
- Conduct initial orientation, complete new hire paperwork and issue the 30-day Challenge.
- Introduce new hire to trainer, debrief at the end of the first night, and make a 24-hour follow-up call to new hire.
86 Total Views 3 Views Today
Please like & share: